Mesa, AZ, United States
$70,000 - $135,000
As a PHP Laravel Back-End Developer (bonus with React Experience), you deserve to use your development skills to their fullest potential... to grow into the BEST future version of yourself... to help build a product that changes an industry (and your portfolio) forever.
Our team consists of some wildly talented designers and developers with backgrounds working on products such as: Active Campaign, Twitter, Atlasssian, and Helpscout.
Together we have been secretly crafting an absolutely gorgeous, user-focused SaaS product (with personality and pizzazz) based off of 5+ years of user feedback from thousands of our customers. We are in private-beta and will be launching in 8 weeks, all we are missing is someone like you to jump on-board.
This is an opportunity that could change your portfolio forever.
• Have the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
We are leveraging our exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary SaaS/cloud hosted platform. We are looking for a talented and innovative developer to help us on our mission.
If you are a back end PHP Laravel developer able to commit to between 40+ hours weekly and have experience building highly scalable digital products, then our team would provide a great opportunity for you.
BACK END: PHP, Laravel (+ a gorgeous well documented Swagger generated API)
FRONT-END: React.js, Typescript, Redux-Saga for event handling, Redux for state management, React hooks, Storybook
CLOUD: AWS, EC2
• 4+ years experience with modern PHP development strategies.
• Solid working experience with PHP frameworks like Symfony or Laravel (Laravel preferred).
• Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
• Solid working experience with basic database fundamentals, data modeling, and optimization. (MySQL preferred).
• Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
• Experience integrating with third-party APIs.
• Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
• Experience with scalable/high traffic platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and documenting APIs is a must.
• Experience with standard Git development workflows.
• Experience working within Agile development environments.
• Understand entire project lifecycle for software development.
• 100% fluent in English.
Our developers work on exciting and complex problems. You'll learn a ton working with a creative, fun team who value your technical expertise.
ApproveMe.com is a 5+ year old startup in the legal tech space. Our current product, WP Esign, transforms a WordPress powered website into a legally binding, court recognized document signing application. We have taken the market by storm and our plugin is within the top 5% of the WP ecosystem. Our incredible customers are what have made WP ESign the most successful WordPress powered document signing solution available today. We're now building on that success and working on a very powerful SaaS product. We are actively looking for an engaging, inquisitive, experienced PHP Laravel Back-end developer, who is looking to expand their creative and professional horizons.
A document signing experience shouldn’t be stiff, cold and corporate. It’s exciting. Your first house. Launching a business. Sending a kid to summer camp. These are events and transactions worth celebrating. The experience is for real people so the experience should feel like a celebration.
ApproveMe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Wow, you seem like my dream job! I want to apply now.