Mesa, United States
$85,000 - $110,000
Why Work Here?
Our developers work on exciting and complex problems. You'll learn a ton working with a creative, fun team who value your technical expertise.
Boring programming jobs suck!
- Use your development skills to build a next-generation platform that disrupts the largest established players in the legal/tech space?
- Have the creative freedom to do your top quality work in a team environment where your technical ideas are listened to and valued?
-Accelerate your development experience through engineering a product that changes an industry (and your portfolio) forever?
Our mission is clear: We are leveraging the exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary SaaS/cloud-hosted platform. We are looking for a talented and innovative developer to help us on our mission.
If you're our developer you will work on:
- Using 120+ of some of the most gorgeous zeplin.io generated screens and transforming them into a single page React powered front-end for our cloud-hosted SAAS application. The front-end is built on React JS, the backend is PHP Laravel.
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, technical lead, back-end developer and UI/UX developer all working together on an exciting industry-transforming product.
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability and assuring user input is validated
- Learning about and understanding business requirements, while helping architect solutions based on them.
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable html, css and React JS code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server side logic.
Some of your previous experience may mean you have accomplished the following:
- Experience in Redux, styled components, larger React JS (single page applications) that require significant origination around state management,
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- 2+ Years experience with React JS
- Solid working experience with TDD &/or BDD.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with API design and construction (is a plus).
- Working experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Experience setting up AWS/Lamba cloud-hosted applications (would be an added bonus)
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests.
- Experience with highly scalable/high traffic solutions.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts
If you're looking for an exciting long-term project that can change your portfolio forever, send us your proposal to get things started.