Tempe, United States
$85,000 - $110,000
Boring programming jobs suck!
What if you could:
Have the creative freedom to do your top-quality work with an inspiring and collaborative team?
Use your front-end (React JS) chops to help deliver a document signing app that disrupts the largest established players in the legal/tech space, changing an industry (and your portfolio) forever?
ApproveMe.com has been working with some wildly talented (internet famous) designers and developers, secretly crafting an absolutely gorgeous, user-focused SaaS product (with personality, pizzazz, and plenty of unicorn shimmer) based off of 5+ years of user feedback from thousands of our customers that were demanding the product we’ve created (but will be launching in a few months).
Our mission is clear: We are leveraging our exponential success of our current products to gear up and deliver a new revolutionary automation focused SaaS platform. We are looking for a talented, driven and experienced Front-End // UX Engineer to help us on our mission.
If you’re our developer you will be able to commit to between 40+ hours weekly (for the next four months).
You will work on:
- Using 200+ of some of the most gorgeous zeplin.io generated screens (with personality… designed by internet-famous UI/UX Designers) and transforming them into a single page React powered front-end for our cloud-hosted SAAS application. The front-end is built on React JS, the backend is PHP Laravel.
- Collaborating in an agile development team, made up of a product manager, project manager, technical lead, back-end developer and UI/UX developer all working together on an exciting industry-transforming product.
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability and assuring user input is validated
- Developing new user-facing features as well as the integration of backend code & end points
- Writing and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable html, CSS and React JS code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications by identifying bugs and solving problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization as well as the integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
Some of your previous experience may mean you have accomplished the following:
- Experience in Redux, styled components, larger React JS (single page applications) that require significant origination around state management,
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- 2+ Years experience with React JS
- Solid working experience with TDD &/or BDD.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with API design and construction (is a plus).
- Working experience integrating third-party APIs.
- Experience setting up AWS/Lamba cloud-hosted applications (would be an added bonus)
- Knowledge of Git and best practices for merging, branching, and pull requests.
- Experience with highly scalable/high traffic solutions.
- Experience working within Agile development environments.
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts
Here is a little bit more about us:
ApproveMe.com is a 5+ year old startup in the legal tech space. Our current product, WP Esign, transforms a WordPress powered website into a legally binding, court recognized document signing application. We have taken the market by storm and our plugin is within the top 5% of the WP ecosystem. Our incredible customers are what have made WP ESign the most successful WordPress powered document signing solution available today. We're now building on that success and working on a very powerful SaaS product. We are actively looking for an engaging, inquisitive, experienced React JS Front-end developer, who is looking to expand their creative and professional horizons.
Our personality: A document signing experience shouldn’t be stiff, cold and corporate. It’s exciting. Your first house. Launching a business. Sending a kid to summer camp. These are events and transactions worth celebrating. The experience is for real people so the experience should feel like a celebration.
ApproveMe is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Damn, you seem like my dream job! I want to apply now.
( Click "Apply Now" if you're ready to align your career with your life goals )